UFuture is looking for a Business Development Manager
Kyiv with frequent business trips across Europe, US and Asia
Under the supervision of the CEO, Business Development Manager is responsible for planning, shortlisting, structuring, prioritizing, managing and step-by-step execution of a wide range of the group’s projects in the fields of Information Technologies, renewable energy, pharmaceuticals, commercial and industrial real estate development.
Business Development Manager also manages the group’s communication with internal and external clients in Ukraine and abroad. Under the supervision of the CEO and the CFO, ensure timely and smooth implementation of a corporate restructuring strategy.
- create a comprehensive and user-friendly database of all ongoing and upcoming projects for a period of minimum one year;
- prioritize projects, design short-term and long-term implementation plans and oversee its execution, track and work towards constantly increasing projects implementation effectiveness and efficiency;
- under the supervision of the CEO and in cooperation with the Business Development Teamwork on establishing and developing new contacts in the Ukrainian and international business community;
- under the supervision of the CEO and in cooperation with the Business Development Team co-organize and participate in specialized, B2B, promotional and other events organized by/on behalf of the group;
- pro-actively participate in development, modification and implementation of the strategy on cooperation with the Ukrainian/international business community and execution of specific investment projects in Ukraine;
- under the supervision of/together with the CEO and in cooperation with the Business Development Team organize meetings and conduct negotiations with the representatives of the Ukrainian/international business community, sectoral clusters and individual companies;
- under the supervision of the CEO, the CFO and the team execute elements of the corporate restructuring strategy.
- Higher education degree, preferably in economics, law or investment, European/North American diploma (s) is a plus;
- work experience — a minimum of 5 years;
- experience in project management, administration of complex international investment projects, ability to effectively process significant volumes of financial, economic, statistical and verbal data;
- ability to distillate substantial volumes of data, activities and possibilities into clear and feasible priorities and plan its daily implementation;
- ability to translate presented opportunities into concrete action plans;
- understanding of international business and investment relations;
- experience in cooperation with the international businesses, particularly in IT, hi-tech, renewable energy and pharmaceutical industries;
- acquaintance with the international business community in Ukraine and beyond, including personal connections/network, is a plus, particularly in Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, the US;
- excellent etiquette, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- languages: English — the highest spoken and written proficiency, business vocabulary is a must; French, German, Spanish — highly preferable and would be considered a major asset (if at the fluent level of verbal and written business communication);
- confident PC user: Outlook, MS Office (advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory), CRM, Internet, SE, instant messaging, online communications and gadgets savvy;
- previous experience in (or at least general idea of) SCRUM methodology.
- Full-time position;
- competitive salary, the opportunity for fast growth and personal development;
- innovative and expanding company operating in the industries of the future — e.g. IT/VC/hi-tech ecosystem, renewable energy, pharmaceuticals;
- the diverse and inventive team, frequent coaching, training and team-building sessions.
Please, send you CV in English with the recent photograph and remuneration expectations to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org. Links to active and up-to-date profiles in social networks (e.g. LinkedIn) is a plus.