VII Kyiv International Economic Forum will take place on October 7-8
On October 7 and 8, the capital of Ukraine will host the Kyiv International Economic Forum (KIEF), which will bring together world-renowned economists, influential businessmen, representatives of the Ukrainian establishment, and authoritative economic experts for the eighth time.
The main issue of the Forum in 2021 is the world in an era of radical change. The COVID-19 pandemic has shown how fragile our perception of the reality around us is. Traditional sectors of the economy have been hit hard, while technology is becoming increasingly important.
For the first time in Ukraine, one of the best international educational platforms for professional discussions on economics — Economist Impact — will hold two panel discussions within KIEF: “The role of emerging markets in global economic recovery” and “Welcome to the Healthcare Revolution“.
More than 130 speakers from leading international organizations and private companies will share their vision of the future of the world economy: WTO, EBRD, OECD, Club of Rome, World Economic Forum, McKinsey & Company, Mastercard, and others.
In the Forum program:
- The economy of the XXI century: an era of change and opportunity.
- The evolution of the leader.
- East-West: Competition of economic systems.
- Technologies and media culture of the XXI century.
- Global climate policy. What to prepare for business?
- Ukraine’s economy is a path to a trillion.
- Life 100+ years: Technologies of healthy longevity.
- Cultural codes of the new reality, etc.
Among the speakers:
- Andrii Baumeister, Professor, Theoretical and Practical philosophy department, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv;
- Vasyl Khmelnytsky, Initiator of the Forum, Founder of the holding company UFuture;
- Victor Lyashko, Minister of Health of Ukraine;
- Jonathan Woetzel, Director of the McKinsey Global Institute and Senior Partner of McKinsey&Co.;
- Ann Cairns, Executive Vice Chair of Mastercard;
- Ernst Ulrich von Weizsacker, Honorary President of the Club of Rome, one of the top 100 modern thinkers;
- Kyrylo Shevchenko, Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine;
- Matteo Patrone, EBRD Director for Eastern Europe and the Caucasus;
- Mykhailo Fedorov, Vice Prime Minister – Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine;
- Nicolas Brusson, CEO and co-founder of BlaBlaCar;
- Robert Guest, Editor of the international division of The Economist;
- Sebastian Tolstoy, President of Ericsson in Eastern and Central Europe;
- Chandran Nair, Founder and CEO of the World Institute of the Future, a member of the Club of Rome and the Royal
- Society of Arts, an outstanding expert on the West-East regions of Asia;
- Jan Peter De Jong, Country Manager of Microsoft Ukraine and many others.
The initiator of the Forum, the founder of the holding company UFuture Vasyl Khmelnytsky noted:
“We live in a time of global and very rapid change. They inspire and excite at the same time. Ukraine is faced with a choice: to hold on to fragile stability or to move boldly in the direction of innovation. Today we can make a quantum leap in development — for this, we need knowledge, cooperation, and decisive action. I see the success of our common future in the synergy of a modernized public sector, the energy of entrepreneurs, and the talents of scientists. We must unite for the global goals of humanity. It is time to move forward, to transform business and economy in accordance with modern requirements. After all, KIEF is held so that we can feel the trends of the future and become those who put them into practice.”
Venue of the Forum: Kyiv, CEC “Parkovy”.
Dates: October 7-8, registration from 9:00 to 11:00.
Program, tickets, and other information via the link.
Kyiv International Economic Forum is a unique platform for the exchange of views and expertise for the economic development of Ukraine and the world. The forum brings together about 130 speakers and speakers to address key business development challenges with a focus on adaptability and innovation.
The constant strategic partner of the Forum is the holding company UFuture, which unites the companies and social projects of Vasyl Khmelnytsky.